Members enjoy 10% off using code "FRIENDS"!
Character iron-on patch features:
Character iron-on patch application instructions:
1. Be very careful with heat application as the mask is made of polyester, which tends to burn / discolor easily when exposed to high heat.
2. Lay the mask on a flat, heat-resistant surface, ideally an ironing board.
3. Ensure the area receiving the iron-on patch is smooth and flat. A crumpled surface is not ideal for receiving an iron-on patch and would be less lasting.
4. The adhesive (back) side should be flat against the base fabric. Place the patch in your desired location.
5. Turn your iron on to the ideal setting according to your fabric's care instruction. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off, and that your iron isn't full of water.
6. Place a thin towel over the patch. Take care not to disturb the position of the patch. The towel will protect the patch itself and the surrounding fabric.
7. Position the heated iron over the patch and iron with consistent movement for about 30 seconds. Do NOT leave the iron on the same spot at any time to avoid burning the base fabric or patch.
8. Remove the iron and allow the patch and surrounding fabric to to cool.
9. Lift the towel and check if the patch is fixed on securely by gently rubbing at the edge with a finger, trying to lift it. If it lifts up a bit, repeat steps 6 and 7. Note: You may see a "no ironing" care instruction on the packaging. This is solely to caution against ironing the mask IF you have inserted your own filter inside. The mask itself without filter can be ironed in accordance to our care instructions provided.
Pinkfong Reusable Coloring Mat
Pinkfong Reversible Sequins Fashion Tee
Pinkfong Baby Shark Celebrations Fashion Cap
Pinkfong Baby Shark Kids Leggings (White)
Pinkfong Baby Shark Kids Leggings (Black)